Monday, October 11, 2010

Knowing Me Knowing You - October 2010

Here is my favorite interview project once again...


1. Started your Christmas shopping yet?
No. But I ordered this thing for my J that I'm pretty excited about! Can hardly wait for it to arrive!! I hope he likes it. I should wait until Christmas to give it to him but I can't. Maybe that is why I don't buy Christmas gifts so early. I want to give them to the recipient sooner!!



2. Fall is here, what's your favourite cold weather comfort food?
Chili. Ron's Chili but I'm not aware of a Ron's Chili outside of Oklahoma.


3. Are you watching any new shows?
Yes. TMZ.

4. Have you read Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet? 
I just finished my first novel all year. Don't push it.

5. Is the top of your desk cluttered or clear?
Our home is a staging area right now until we get some custom furniture in and paint a few walls, and get rid of other furniture. So, yes, cluttered.



Now, head on over to The Fairy Blogmother to play along.

No comments: