Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy 800th!!

This is my 800th blog post on WidneyWoman.

I've really enjoyed this blog. Through it, I've "met" and met some pretty incredible people. This blog has enabled me to document our children's lives as I never would have if it was left up to a pen and paper. Somehow, knowing people are reading it seems to make me want to come back.

One of my favorite aspects of blogging is being able to help people. The adoption info, the Chicago info, the crochet patterns, and most of all, the fun, madness, mistakes, and accomplishments of my family life that helps other people to feel normal or maybe not quite so alone. The emails I receive from people thanking me for living a transparent life really make my day.

This may be "Happy 800th, Widney Woman" but I sure don't feel that old!!

No comments: