Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Knowing Me, Knowing You - July '10

It is time once again for monthly interview project created by The Fairy Blogmother.

1. Do you like to garage sale?
No if you mean do I like to go to garage sales. In theory I would love to garage sale. It's big in Tulsa almost year round. But I am always disappointed in the junk people have for sale.

YES if you mean do I like to hold garage sales. I am often complimented on how nice my sale items are. J helps and we 'style' our sales. Like the time we were selling a bed and a comforter set, we brought the bed out, set it up with the comforter set. SOLD in 15 minutes. We also had a baking rack that matched our kitchen table and chairs, plus napkins, place mats, centerpiece. We set it all up together. Everything sold within 20 minutes (except the kitchen table & chairs which was just there to draw the crowd in).

2. What do or would you garage sale for?
Tea pots. I collect tea pots. I look for Longaberger baskets that people don't realize are a collector's items and have selling for dirt cheap.

3. Cloth or paper napkins?
In Tulsa we were more formal and did cloth. In Chicago, I just don't have the time to be washing and folding napkins. Plus, where would I put it all??

4. Ever re-gift?
I've joked about it and talked about to the point people think I have. But to be honest, I can't think of anything I've ever actually re-gifted. I have definitely re-gift bagged.

5. Are you watching Big Brother or Last Comic Standing?
No. I only ever watched the first season of Big Brother.
Nope. Never seen Last Comic Standing.

If you want to play on your blog, be sure to head on over to The Fairy Blogmother to give her some Linky love.

No comments: