Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mini Me in Canada - Day 3

A PET STORE??? MY mother took Mini Me to a PET STORE?? My mother never once took me to a pet store. The closest we came to visiting a pet store was our bi-annual family visits to the African Lion Safari reserve about 30 minutes from my home town.

Seems they went to the mall and Mini Me got chocolate ice cream too.

Mini Me is having a great time but the facade cracked this morning. Mini Me started crying on the phone with J. She said she missed us all. Whoooo Hoooo!!!! I was getting a bit miffed that she wasn't missing us.

2 comments:

Heather Kay said...

Pet stores are more dangerous for parents than grandparents. Grandma can just say,"well you'll have to ask your mom." Another great way to spoil them and send them home to us for a little revenge! :)

Threeundertwo said...

Aww, I hope the crying was soon forgotten by more spoiling from grandma.

Pet stores are so entertaining, how funny that she thought to take her to one. I used to take my kids to fish stores when they were little too.

Sorry I've been MIA. I blame facebook and not having a good back to school routine for myself. And facebook.