Sunday, March 8, 2009

Be Anxious for Nothing

Philippians 4:6 (NIV)

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


I keep repeating this scripture over and over and over. It needs to really sink in. Right now, I am anxious to learn if my kids were accepted at any of the schools I applied to for them. For MotorMouth, I applied to over 25 schools. For Mini Me, I applied to about 13 preschools. 

The acceptance letters were to go out, to hit homes late last week, early this week. The decline letters go out the following week, is my understanding. So far, I have not received even 1 piece of mail from the schools for either child.  

38 schools. Have they all rejected my kids? Sight unseen? Surely not. 

I just keep telling myself I am being anxious for nothing and I need to chill out!! 

1 comment:

FaithChick said...

I will be praying with you. Surely they could not of rejected. Someone was just on vacation or had the flu and did not get thier letters out on time. Yeah, that's it. :o)