Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kitchy Kitchy Kitchen!!

I was walking through the toy section 
with Motor Mouth and Mini Me,
taking pictures of what they wanted for Christmas
We found this. 
I fell in love with it all. The whole set.
I mean, Mini Me loved it at first sight!
Grandma got it for her. Yeah, Grandma!
Then it was time to put it all together.
Mini Me kept a close watch on Daddy's progress!
Daddy deserves 10 medals for this one
Mini Me is right at home in her kitchen!!
Mini Me + Kitchen = Major Attitude!!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

5 comments:

Shan said...

What an adorable kitchen. I can see why you would love it. And she does look like a girl in charge of her space. Love the pictures.

Serenity said...

It's the cutest little thing I ever saw! It's nothin' but cars, trucks, and tool boxes 'round here. :)

Mommy Project said...

So cute! I just love those dishes (the pink and blue ones).

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Shan - Thanks!!
Serenity - She balanced it off with her request for a fire truck, a Batman transformer, and a hammerhead shark!
NAMK - I love them too! I think I wanted to kitchen so we could justify the pink and blue dishes. They are metal, too!

Jen said...

The kitchen, AND Mini Me are both adorable. And she so has your expression from your first pic under self-portraits, lol.

Happy New Year!