Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mom's Craft Day - Pink Amigurumi Cat

I made this!

I can't believe I made this!!
In just a few hours, I made this cat.
It's a Christmas gift for one of my nieces. 
Look at it again - I can't believe I made this.

Motor Mouth just saw it and said, "Mom! You put it together!! Aw, Mom, it looks better than your bears."

I have to give credit to the pattern originator. I searched and searched today, but can't find the link to the person who translated it into English and posted. When I do, I'll post her link. You know I like to give credit where credit is due. 

I have a few more gifts to make, but no more wool, so off to the craft store I go!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job!!!
anon#2

FaithChick said...

It is very cute! You will have to show me how to do it.

Mommy Project said...

So cute!! I am really impressed! Good job!

Shan said...

Okay so now I want to learn how to crochet! Very cute! Talented lady!!

Mary said...

I think you should really make me one!