Monday, November 24, 2008

Curtains - What?????

Can you believe it?? We have curtains!!
I'm soooooo glad we took the shorter curtains back. 
They only went to the top of the door. 
These curtains are more impressive.
I must say, it is ODD to have curtains up. The effect of the light coming through in the morning is almost completely gone. The curtains are great at blocking light. But they also block the comings and goings of our neighbors. I LOVE our neighbors and enjoy feeling a part of their lives by seeing them come and go. It makes me feel like I have more adult contact during the day.
Having curtains is AWESOME because I can wait an extra day or two before putting away all the stuff we accumulate in the kitchen. 
That's probably good and bad....
Curtains are great because the chances of our neighbors seeing something they shouldn't are greatly reduced...provided we actually close the curtains!

I like our curtains. Thanks for hanging them last week, Babe!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

We need to actually replace ours... we have vertical blinds and they have slowly fallen apart over the years so now they look like gapped teeth...

Congrats on the new look!