Friday, November 14, 2008

CHURCH SEX

Our favorite church in Dallas is Fellowship Church, pastored by Ed Young, Jr.  This week, J and I are going to partner with Fellowship Church for their upcoming series entitled: 7 Days of Sex

For 7 days, beginning on Sunday, November 15th, I am purposing to have sex with my husband. It will be a challenge, but I'm up for it!

Are you up for the challenge? If you so, I recommend you watch/listen to Fellowship Church's podcast on Sunday to hear the message and understand the significance to your marriage.

Here is the promo from Fellowship Church

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl!
anon #2

Shan said...

Sounds like a fun week.

Serenity said...

Michael's cousin goes to this church. She really likes Ed Young as well. She's a single mom, so I guess she won't be participating in this particular series.