Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Kid Kicks!

I get to take our son to karate a few times a week. I am always quite proud of how quiet and well behaved he is and how quickly he picks up on the skills (kihon). I even enjoy it when his Sensai is firm with him.

The other day, I had a supreme proud mom experience. 
I actually teared up. It was all I could do to not cry the ugly cry!

Motor Mouth successfully completed an obstacle course on his first try. 
Some of the orange belts had to do it twice!!

Pylons 
Jumping over blue disk things - sideways
About to punch a piece of paper
My baby SLICED that paper!
Performing his kata.
I am a very proud mama!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally get all teary with mama moments like these! way to go jazz!

Jen said...

As you should be - that is SO cool!