Thursday, August 28, 2008

Family Fun Night - Ice Cream Theme, Eh?

I was back home in Canada for Family Fun Night. This Family Fun Night was held at the home of Shanus McTier, my brother. Shanus McTier, and our sister, Optimus Prime, poked their heads in, as did my friend from elementary school, Swimmer Girl.  

In high school, there were 5 of us who hung around. One of the 'Barton 5', my dear friend, NAMK, did such an awesome job recapping the evening on her blog, I am going to defer to her. Oh - and the evening was extra special because my new blog friend, Tales From The Fairy Blogmother, was there and we MET for the 1st time!! 

Please go HERE The Mommy Project to see this week's Family Fun Night. 

Thanks NAMK!!

2 comments:

Billie said...

I'm going to have to do this icecream/sundae night. Sounds like so much fun!

Shan said...

Thanks so much again for the Widney Wednesday invite. I'm so glad I got to meet you!!