Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kathy Griffin is Ruining Me!!

J and I LOVE Kathy Griffin. We watched her reality show the last couple of years, and attended her concert in Tulsa last year. Kathy is from Chicago, you know!

So, Kathy's new show is on tonight at 10/9 central. Today, Bravo ran a Kathy Griffin marathon of last season's 'My Life on the D List' episodes - somehow, we missed them in all the moving madness!  I HAD to watch during the kid's nap...Instead of putting away laundry.

AND....This evening, J took the kids with him to work so I could do laundry. Only, I surfed the web to see if I could get tickets to her Chicago show. The only available tickets suck!

Yeah, I thought my laundry problem was bad 2 weeks ago! Ha! I WISH it was as inconsequential as back then. 

1 comment:

Shan said...

I'm here hiding out from the laundry too! Also, I love Kathy Griffin!