Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not Model Material

Each of my children have generated stares and positive looks from the time they were born. People keep telling us we should have them model. In Tulsa, that wasn't really an option - not a big demand for models.

Since moving to Chicago, I've seriously contemplated signing the kiddos up with a modelling agency in Chicago. People in Chi-Town comment on their looks everywhere we go. I figure if people in a big city think my kids are cute, maybe they really are.

However, I need to work with them on following directions. Especially Mini Me....

2 comments:

Mommy Project said...

They sure *are* adorable.

Michelle said...

that's hilarious! Sorry I missed your call the other day but I LOVED you singing to me for my b-day! :-) It was beeauutttifulll!!