Saturday, May 3, 2008

T-Town to Chi-Town - Day 10


I am sooooo glad My Hero came over last night. There is no way I would have been able to sleep if he hadn't taken care of that little situation for me. I am very happy to report it is a full 24 hours and no other squatters have been captured. To me, that means we got them all!! Don't e-mail to tell me that I am wrong. That is what is going to help me sleep tonight.

Speaking of sleeping tonight, Photog is sleeping over!! We are driving to Oklahoma City early in the morning. I'm so glad she is coming over. First, I get to see her. Next, I won't have to sleep alone in the house, and finally, we get to spend a lot of time together tomorrow.

Marine 1, J's brother, came over this evening. Marine 1 was wonderful!! He came over to do some things J didn't have time to do before he left. Marine 1 fixed 4 things we purchased to replace. Thanks to Marine 1's skills and creativity, I'll return those items, saving a few hundred dollars!! Tim rocks!

Okay, I am watching American Idol Gives Back on DVR. Gloria Estefan is singing. Sheila E is on percussion. Does Sheila E not age? She looks as gorgeous as she did 20 years ago!! Oh, there is Alicia Keyes. Her talking voice is amazing. How is one person so absolutely cool?!!

Alright. That's about it, other than to say, J and I are pathetic. Last night, on the phone, we realized how lost we are without each other. We didn't realize how much we depend upon the other to get through our day-to-day lives. One week from tonight, we'll be able to resume our co-dependency when J flys in to T-Town.

Wednesday April 9, 2008 - 11:56pm

No comments: