Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Happened to 'My 2 Front Teeth?'



There is an old song that says, "All I want for Christmas are my 2 front teeth." My 3-yr old is a bit more complex...

Last week, Mini Me asked J for a MacBook. He said, "But you're only 3!" Mini Me said she 'NEEDS' a laptop. A little bit later, a commercial came on. Mini Me said to J, "Daddy, you need to do that." "Do what, Baby?" Mini Me said "www.freelaptop.com. You need to do that to get my laptop."

This week, Mini Me told Grandpa FlyGuy, "For Christmas, I want a kitchen." Dramatic pause. " Grandpa, I just kidding. I already have a kitchen! I want a TV and stars for my bedroom." Motor Mouth has a TV in his bedroom so she wants one in hers, too. When we went to Branson, the room we slept in had a really cool light you could turn on at night and the constellations would appear.

No comments: